Detail Optical rebound hammer — Silver Schmidt OS8200#081289854242 PanduGeologis
Concrete strength and uniformity evaluation using patented optical rebound hammer technology
Schmidt hammers by Proceq, the inventor of rebound hammer technology, have long been the global benchmark for non-destructive compressive strength estimation. Silver Schmidt OS8200 is as accurate, reliable, and versatile as ever — and now, connected, thanks to its optical measurement technology paired with digital productivity featues and user-friendly mobile apps.
Our patented optical technology delivers compressive strength measurements with a higher range and far lower dispersion than any classical erbound hammer; and our versatile connectivity increases operator productivity and makes instantaneous reporting possible, from anywhere, anytime.
Silver Schmidt OS8200 live works as:
- Connected digital hammer with instantaneous reporting and data sharing thanks to a user-friendly mobile app (Apple® iOS or Android™)
- Stand-alone digital hammer with automatic calculation of the rebound value.
- Digital hammer wirelessly connected to a Bluetooth printer for direct print-out of test results
Silver Schmidt accuracy
The Q-value brings greater accuracy at higher strengths.
Independent testing by the German Committee for Structural Concrete and the Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und Prüfung (BAM) has consistently demonstrated that the Q-value featured in Silver Schmidt OS8200 is much better suited for working with high strength concrete. Furthermore, similar studies carried out in Germany, China and Japan have proven that the Q-value delivers tighter, more accurate correlations for custom material curves.
- Fresh concrete strength estimation
- Normal concrete strength estimation
- High strength concrete strength estimation
- Concrete uniformity testing
- Custom correlation to compressive strength
- Low strength (<5 Mpa) concrete testing
- In-situ rock testing on massive rock (Type N)
- Concrete testing on thin (less than 100 mm thick) samples (Type L)
- Rock testing on cores according to ASTM D5873 (Type L)
- Hardness testing of paper rolls (Type L)
- Compressive strength estimation; concrete: 10 to 70 N/mm2/ 1450 to 10152 psi (Type N)
- Screening of concrete to identify coring locations (Type N)
- Uniformity testing of concrete (Type N)
- Paper: Type L
NUSATAMA STORE :
Jl.H.Sapri No.32 Pondok Aren Tangerang Selatan 15224
Dekat futsal kurnia 2
Untuk informasi Stok Barang & Harga Terbaru, silahkan hubungi Sales Support kami melalui kontak berikut :
Telepon : (+62) 21 – 2756 4609
WhatsApp : 0812 8985 4242 – 0817 675 5161
Email : email@example.comWebsite : www.nusatamasurvey.com
NUSATAMA STORE :
Supplier Hammer Test (Concrete Test Hammers) Perangkat Radio Komunikasi, Alat Telekomunikasi, Alat Survey, Alat Geologi, Binocular, GPS, Alat Teknik, Alat Ukur & Peralatan Umum, bergaransi RESMI dengan harga kompetitif di pasaran
Melayani Pengiriman Seluruh Indonesia
Via JNE,JNT,POS Indonesia,Mex Barlian Dirgantara