Detail dan Harga KYORITSU Earth Resistance & Resistivity Tester KEW 4106
Earth Resistance & Resistivity Tester
• High test current up to 80mA yielding resolution of 0.001Ω on 2Ω range.
• Advanced Filtering method (based on FFT Fast Fourier Transform) reduces noise interference for obtaining stable measurements.
• Automatic and Manual selection of the Test Current Frequency in four bands (94/105/111/128Hz). In Automatic mode, KEW 4106 will select the most suitable Frequency.
• Several sub-results can be shown on the display: Resistance of the Auxiliary Earth Spikes, Frequency of Test Current, Voltage and Frequency of Interference (noise), Residual Resistance Rk, etc.
• Warning for excessive noise and high Auxiliary Earth Spikes resistance.
• Large Graphic Display with backlight for readings in poorly illuminated areas.
• Up to 800 measurement results can be saved in the memory and recalled on the display.
• The stored results can be transferred to a PC using the "KEW Report" software and a USB adaptor (Model 8212-USB) which are included.
• Robust design with IP54 protection.
0.03 - 2.099Ω
0.03 - 20.99Ω
0.3 - 209.9Ω
3 - 2099Ω
0.03k - 20.99kΩ
0.3k - 209.9kΩ
Auxiliary earth resistance
8% of Re+Rh+Rs
0.1Ω·mm - 1Ω·m
0.2 - 395.6Ω·m
0.2 - 3956Ω·m
20 - 39.56kΩ·m
0.2 - 395.6kΩ·m
2.0 - 1999kΩ·m
Series interference voltage
Ust (A.C only) (*3)
0 - 50.9Vrms
±3%rdg±2dgt (40 - 500Hz)
40Hz - 500Hz
Earth resistance: Fall-of-potential method
(currents and voltages measured via the Probes)
Measurement method of Earth Resistivity (ρ): Wenner 4-pole method
Series interference voltage (earth voltage)
RMS Rectifier (between the E-S Terminals)
Model 8212-USB Optical Adaptor
Dot-matrix 192×64 monochrome
between E-S(P) and between E-H(C) terminals AC280V / 10 sec.
8212-RS232C (RS232C adaptor with "KEW Report(Software)")
(*1) Auxiliary earth resistance is 100Ω with Rk correction
(*2) Depending on the measured Rg. Interval [a] between auxiliary earth spikes is 1.0 - 30.0m
(*3) This instrument is NOT designed to measure line voltages on commercial powers.