Detail dan Harga KYORITSU POWER METER 6350 • Comprehensive real-time monitoring, recording and analysis of single and 3-phase systems
• Voltage, Current, Power Factor and Frequency measurements
• Power analysis (Active, Apparent and Reactive power)
• Energy analysis (Active, Apparent and Reactive power)
• Active power accuracy: ±0.3%rdg±0.2%f.s.
• Automatic wiring check function to prevent incorrect connections
• Large memory capability (2GB) using built-in SD card interface
• Real time & remote measurements using Android application
• synchronous measurements between two units of KEW 6305
• Wide selection of clamp sensors allow measurements from 0.1A to 3000A
• The instrument automatically recognizes what kind of clamp sensor is connected to it
• Windows software for data analysis and setting via USB port or Bluetooth
Free Android software "KEW smart 6305" is available on "Google Play Store"