Detail Fire Pump Test Meter
6” DIAL DIFFERENTIAL METER
MODEL M METERS
MODEL M-50: 0-50” RANGE
MODEL M-100: 0-100” RANGE
10’ METER HOSES WITH DISCONNECTS
METER ASSEMBLY 500 PSI – 250º WATER
ACCURACY ±0.5% FULL SCALE
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MASTER METER
1. Plug in meter on venturi or indicator.
2. Open 1/8” valves on venturi or indicator (1-1/4” and over)
3. Open purge valves behind dial on meter. Close these valves after steady stream of water is
flowing from clear tubing. Purging is not required more than once prior to balancing circuits.
4. Read metal tag on flow indicator and adjust balance valve until dial reading corresponds to
tag reading in inches of water.
5. When you have several branches or units from one pump, you must re-balance units several
times to arrive at correct flow. When you close down a branch valve or unit, you increase
flow in other branches or units.