Detail dan Harga AUDIO TECHNICA AT4050 | STUDIO MICROPHONE
AT4050 Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone
Meet the studio condenser that captures every nuance. With three switchable polar patterns, the large-diaphragm Audio-Technica AT4050 exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/ mids complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, outstanding performance. A precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides rock-solid element stability and exceptional sensitivity.
Ideal for studio use and live sound productions with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
Audio-Technica’ s AT4050.
For performance that legends are made of.
• Transparent uppers/ mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
• Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
• The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
• Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
• Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
• State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T' s stringent consistency and reliability standards
• Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
ELEMENT: Externally-polarized ( DC bias) condenser
POLAR PATTERNS : Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight
FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 20-18, 000 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF : 80 Hz, 12 dB/ octave
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY : -36 dB ( 15.8 mV) , re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE : 100 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL : 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad ( nominal)
NOISE: 17 dB
DYNAMIC RANGE ( typical) : 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO : 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS : 48V DC, 4.2 mA typical
SWITCHES : Polar selection; Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad ( nominal)
WEIGHT : 18.0 oz ( 510 g)
DIMENSIONS : 7.40" ( 188.0 mm) long, 2.10" ( 53.4 mm) maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTORS : Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED : AT8449 shock mount for 5/ 8" -27 threaded stands; microphone dust cover; protective carrying case
AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE : R1