Detail dan Harga Power IQ - Raritan Data Center Energy Management Website:
Power IQ® Energy Management Software provides vendor agnostic centralized monitoring, agentless graceful OS shutdown, outlet control, powerful thermal and energy analytics of your active power, costs, line capacities, carbon footprint and rack temperature. Trending reports and cumulative totals can be displayed at the data center, floor, room, rack, customer and IT device level. You can generate customer energy billback cost reports in local currency with one click. Through one Web browser, the scalable Power IQ manages APC® , Avocent® , Baytech® , Cyber Switching® , Eaton, Geist, HP, Knurr® , Liebert® , MRV, Raritan® , Rittal® , Server Technology® and UNITE™ rack PDUs, UPSs and more.
Power IQ helps you become more effective in power capacity management and efficient in energy consumption by providing:
- Agentless graceful shutdown of Windows® , Linux® and Unix® device groups
- Psychrometric chart to calculate possible energy savings from simply increasing temperature
- Energy cost bill-back reports to drive behavior
- Decommission flags to forecast energy savings when eliminating servers
- Baseline consumption and changes of various energy saving initiatives
- Capture peak loads under compute stress to identify excess power capacity in the rack
Security is ensured with standards-based authentication, Web session timeout and IP-based access control.
Simplifies PX configuration and firmware management
The system is open database compliant ( ODBC) and includes a web service API for easy intergration with your enterprise management sysems and scripts.